The Best external hard disk in India 2018

Hello, If you searching for the Best external hard disk in India 2018 Then you are coming to the right place. Here I tell about external hard disk prices. Many companies available at the online market which Have many choices. Example: HP, Toshiba, passport, Lenovo and many more. So friend jump in the full details.

best external hard disk in India


Few days before I am suffering for Low Disk Space in my Desktop. Then I decide to Buy an External hard disk. I  open my browser to search which External hard disk is best for me. After View some video and reading few reviews in my Desktop Screen. I choose a Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB  External hard disk for my old data.

After choosing the external hard disk Go to E-commerce website to check Price of the external Hard disks. Here I tell about my best external hard disk which attracts me.



Top 5 Best external Hard Disk :

Seagate 1TB Backup Plus Slim
1. Seagate 1TB Backup Plus Slim :

Price ₹ 3899.00

Capacity -1TB

Star Rate- 3.9 of 5 Stars

Available at Amazon  and Flipkart


Lenovo F310S 1TB


2. Lenovo F310S 1TB :

Price ₹ 4299.00

Capacity -1TB

Star Rate-3.9 of 5 Stars

Available at Amazon  and Flipkart

WD My Passport 1TB
3. WD My Passport 1TB :

Price ₹ 3899.00

Capacity -1TB

Star Rate- 4.3 of 5 Stars

Available at Amazon  and Flipkart

Toshiba Canvio Basics 1TB

4.Toshiba Canvio Basics 1TB :

Price ₹ 3799.00

Capacity -1TB

Star Rate- 4.3 of 5 Stars

Available at Amazon  and Flipkart

HP K6A93AA 1TB


5.HP K6A93AA 1TB :

Price ₹ 4350.00

Capacity -1TB

Star Rate- 4.0 of 5 Stars

Available at Amazon  and Flipkart


Conclusion :

Friend, today you Know About the Best external hard disk in India 2018. If you Want to Store Many Data like photo, Video, Music, and Games you Choose a Higher TB External hard disk for You Neither you Become sad After buying a Low Hard Disk.

 I hope friend you enjoying my Post. If you like this post So share This post with your Friend ok See you Next on Have a Nice Day. 

Comments